BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Path

This is a story about how I get involved in witchcraft. It started with a search. Search for belief that fits me and should be accpeted.

I can recall when I was about 6 yrs of age am asking about religions. If why people going to mass? Why they need to read scripture an many more things.

When I was 14 I was baptized and became a member of Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints but still mosts of my questions, haven't answered.

I started reading. Searching in the Internet about Religions and joined many religious discussion but I observed, they don't love people they only wanted to become famous and to be known as one of the Intellectual thinker.

I get involved in some debates and I have known that they are sinking others for them to rise above all and have control over people. I view those people who are followinf those so called "religious leader" as plague of idiots for they even following without questioning and using their own intellect.

I have come into a state of seeking a path. Started a research about those things that are happening to me that almost all religions dont have and answer even a priest said that it is a devil's part or I am under demonic control.

One day when I am searching at the Internet and chatting with some friends I have read an article about Wicca. I did a researched bout it and found out that it has the answers to all my questions and explains the Extra Ordinary thing that I am experiencing and found out that I have a potential to be "psychic".

0 comments: