BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Seriously.... Ano nga ba talaga

Hmmm I keep on thinking on how to make my life more meaningful but then am I making any effort of making it meaningful?

maybe when the people who knows me well will get across to this blog of mine will frown because they know how stubborn I am and they know how can I easily throw out things, hars, mean and how insensitive I am.

Let me guess... if you know me and you are reading this, you will roll your eyes.

I went here in Manila to have a job because I want to have some adventure plus the fact that my relatives cannot accept who I am which made me ask... "WHAT IS WRONG WITH BEING GAY?" when homosexuality is not a sin not even a sickness... see http://www.mccofqc.multiply.com

Well there are people who knows that I am not used to work and do things for other people coz they know how spoiled I am and how dominant I am... there are people knows how did i gave pain to my college professors and instructors thinking that I can outstand them and believing that I am not learning anything from them.

Well here I am now... working

0 comments: